CARE HOME MANAGER – Amanda Johnson
Amanda has 20+ years’ experience as a registered nurse, specialising in the care of the elderly. While the Old Chapel is a residential home we hope you find it reassuring that our registered manager is bringing with her a wealth of knowledge and experience gained as a nurse in the NHS.
CARE HOME MANAGER
It is our aim to establish a 24 hour care environment which truly feels like the residents own home, with resident choice at the forefront of all our actions.
Our vision is to provide the highest quality care in the best possible surroundings.
To achieve this, we will strive to:
- Place the Service User first at all times.
- Deliver services which fully reflect the needs, wishes and preferences of our Service Users.
- Be courteous, polite and empathic in all our affairs.
- Safeguard Service Users and Staff from harm or abuse.
- Promote and enhance the independence of our Service Users.
- Provide a service that is professional and trustworthy.
- Continually improve and develop the quality of staff and best practice by robust recruitment and selection policies and training and development of staff.
- Involve and listen to Service Users, families and representatives.
- Promote an ethos of values which respect the diverse and cultural differences of our staff, Service Users and the community.